Pierre Bordenave was born in Paris 1900 His artistic education was facilitated at the Bernard Palissy, school of design painting and decoration in Paris, After his graduation he continued with the pursuit of artistic aim, combining his business sense, Bordenave open a design , illustration , and advertising office. But not for long, his love for art found him a few years later devoting all his energy and talent in creating art.
Member and participant in the salons:
- Artistes Indépendants from 1938.
- Salon d’Hiver 1942.
- Société Nationale des Beaux Arts from 1942.
- Salon des Artistes francais in the year1944.
- Member de la Société des peintres de montagne in the year 1945.
- Invited to the Salon du Dessin in the year 1948.
- Exhibited at the Salon des trois “ S “ for which he was awarded the Grand Prix du Conseil Général de Seine-et-Marne in the year 1958.
- Participated at the Salon d’Automne from 1957.
- Paris, Reims, Poitiers, Limoges, Saint-Ptienne, Dijon, Lille, etc…
- Exhibition d’atelier in Melun in the year 1953.
- Gallery Leconte at Reims in the years 1949, 1950, 1951, 1954.
- Gallery Boiron at Saint-Etienne in the years 1951, 1952, 1953, 1960.
- Gallery Courbet at Nantes in the year1960.
- Gallery René Drouet at Paris in the years 1960, 1962.
Private and public collections:
- H.Q. of the city of Paris, France, Germany, England, Argentina, Belgium, Suisse, U.S.A.
Comments are closed.